We understand that most people don't think about their insurance until something "major" happens in their life. It wasn't until my son was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease during a major weather event did I pay any attention to the amount and what did it cover. I had enough to worry about , I shouldn't have to worry about whether my family was covered or not. Having the right insurance is peace of mind for protecting your future memories.
The team at Bleser & Associates, LLC is passionate about helping you secure health insurance and life insurance that meets your needs and giving you peace of mind. . We are committed to exceeding your expectations in our service, pricing and products.
We select health insurance and life insurance products that are based on the unique and specific needs of you, your family or your business.
Here are 5 reasons why travel insurance is a must:
1. A vacation is an investment. Can you afford to lose it if Grandma has a heart attack 2 days before your leave and you need to cancel your entire trip?
2. Medical emergencies. What happens if you get sick and need to go to a hospital in a foreign country? Do you have the thousands of dollars that it might cost you just to be seen by a local doctor?
3. The U.S Department advises you to have it because they cant pay your medical bills for you.
4. Travel delays. Lost luggage. Travel insurance can help make these situation less stressful.
5. Cost. The perception is that travel insurance is expensive. It's really not. Especially when you consider the possible costs, if you don't have it. We will present you with multiple coverage options.